Exceptional Care, Where You Live
- Opened in 2014, Baptist Parkridge is a 76-bed state-of-the-art hospital with about 600 team members offering a personalized care experience.
- Our services include medical and surgical inpatient units as well as an intensive care unit and six operating rooms.
- We also offer outpatient care as well as diagnostic and treatment services including laboratory, imaging and more.
- Recognized in 2020 as the only hospital in Richland and Irmo counties to achieve a five-star rating (out of five stars) by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), based on claims data including mortality, readmission, complications, patient safety and imaging efficiency measures.
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for spine care and maternity care by Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina.
- Prisma Health was recognized by readers of The State as best Best Hospital System, 2014–2019.